Providing value to customers in the federal marketplace since 1982.
DCCA has a long, successful history of helping federal agencies and organizations make the most of their IT systems. Our core values of honesty and integrity, excellence in execution, and workforce dedication guide us in our unyielding commitment to every project.
A unique combination of experience and agility.
We truly are second to none when it comes to our ability to leverage our technical capabilities and know-how to effectively plan and deliver comprehensive IT services and solutions that exceed customer expectations.
For over three decades, DCCA has worked collaboratively with customers to ensure performance quality, schedule adherence, cost control and avoidance, and overall project success. And, as a nimble, small business, we have the ability to evolve and adapt as quickly as technology changes to ensure our agile, flexible, and innovative solutions make a significant impact across all aspects of government for both today and tomorrow.
Your success is our success.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction with every project we are involved with. As such, we employ continuous process improvement initiatives that are driven by customer feedback, industry-best-practices and ongoing internal reviews to provide quality services and solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
DCCA at a Glance
- Founded in 1982
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- HQ in Ellicott City, MD
- Offices in: Maryland, South Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and California
- CMMI-DEV Level 4
- CMMI-SVC Level 3
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Compliant EVMS
- 100% federal customer focused with 95% of revenue for past five years derived from prime contracts
- SCM and Scrum Master
- Maintains a government and FISMA certified hosting, Disaster Recovery/COOP center
- 90%+ employee retention rate ensuring program stability and institutional knowledge
- Dedicated professional recruiting organization
- Highly experienced and PMP certified program managers
- Serves as a cloud IaaS and SaaS operations provider