Using deep domain expertise, we solve large, complex technology problems of national interest.
With over three decades of experience, DCCA brings together the expertise, the people, the experience, and the industry knowledge and best-practices needed to support the IT and engineering requirements of the intelligence community.
DCCA professionals are cleared, certified subject matter experts who work in collaboration with our clients to develop and incorporate advanced and evolving technologies to address the intelligence community’s unique requirements and to meet the data, security and mission critical demands of our customers.
DCCA supports many modernization and consolidation efforts that benefit several components of the IC. We leverage best-practices to deliver innovative solutions:
- CMMI and ISO certified processes,
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA),
- Data Analytics, Big Data, and
- Agile-based methodologies.
Select Intelligence Community Past Performance
- DCCA supported the Intelligence Community with access to highly qualified industry experts from varying technology disciplines to research challenging network and security problems. These disciplines included, but were not limited to leading edge capabilities for internetworking, wireless, and telephony systems. The research support included concept exploration as well as design, development, and testing of solutions, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- DCCA supported an intelligence agency with desktop, server, network, help desk, technical and system security related support to a user base of approximately 20,000 in a 50 mile radius. This included 700 senior executives in a SCI-level environment. We provided regularly scheduled on call coverage with extended hours as required.
DCCA is one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working with. They not only respond to tasks with the right mix of management and personnel from their own ranks, but also quickly establish working relationships with the government staff. The ability of DCCA to hit the ground running was critical to providing the government with top performance.
DoDWeapons Branch Manager